COVID-19 Procedures & Patient Expectations
Gravida Physiotherapy takes the health of everyone seriously.
1. We ask that you arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to minimize people in the waiting room.
2. We require patients to sanitize hands upon entry to the clinic.
3. As the clinic space is small and treatment typically requires close physical contact, both the practitioner and the patient are required to wear a medical mask throughout the appointment. If you do not have a medical mask, one will be provided to you at the time of your appointment free of charge.
4. You will be sent a screening survey via email prior to your appointment as well as asked to provide consent to in person treatment at the time of your appointment. Please ensure you have filled out the online survey before your appointment.
5. Debit or credit payment only, we are not accepting cash at this time.
6. Additional time between appointments to facilitate physical distancing and additional cleaning procedures.
7. All surfaces and equipment are sanitized with COVID-19 approved cleaners between every appointment.
8. Zero tolerance sickness policy for practitioners and patients. If you are feeling unwell within 48 hours of your appointment, you must notify us and we will convert your appointment to an online session.
9. We ask that you not bring family members to your appointment if you can avoid it. Only non-mobile children permitted if necessary.